Saturday 21 March 2015

A Shared Style







 Bonjour !

Saturday is flea market day!
No matter how much stuff we've accumulated over the years, I can never resist a trip to Sommières to have a rummage. I mean, you never know what you might find...

I love vintage objects with a soul, a history, a story to tell.
The kind of beautiful products you'll find in the Parisian etsy shop


They add so much character to a home, don't you think?

Yesterday I was invited to share a few photos of our main living space on Emma's inspiring blog


My instagram and pinterest followers will already have a good idea of my personal interior style.
I like to keep things simple,




Have a great weekend!

et à bientôt !

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for sharing here. I hope you have had a lovely weekend xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear your thoughts so please leave me a message and brighten up my day. Merci!