Friday 10 January 2014

Instagram Inspiration: Talgoxe



  


  

 

I was a bit of a latecomer to instagram, having joined in August last summer.  Quite frankly, I was worried that it was going to be too much as I am very active elsewhere online. Anyway, I love it of course, and like everyone else, I'm pretty much hooked after only 6 months.

I'm not sure who found who first but I am thoroughly enjoying Linda Fors' feed (Talgoxe88) . These few images are examples of the work she shares on instagram, her blog, Facebook and Behance. Linda is a 24 year old Swedish illustrator full of promise, and I for one would love to see her illustrate a children's book in the near future.



2 comments:

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear your thoughts so please leave me a message and brighten up my day. Merci!