Wednesday 11 August 2010

A Little Land

I am very impressed by Nalisha Chouraria's Little Land toy. Nalisha designed the boxed set during her fourth year studies in visual communication in Bangalore, India. The Little Land comes in a hinged-box, made by Nalisha, and contains thirty different, beautiful MDF pieces which slot into the lid.
Take a look at Nalisha's blog to learn how she developed the Little Land and send her an email if you're interested in having one made. Very inspiring work, don't you think?

4 comments:

  1. This is so amazing. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. j'adore votre blog et chaque fois que j'y viens, et c'est très souvent, j'y découvre des trésors.

    Merci pour cette ambiance qui n'appartient qu'à vous
    Dom

    ReplyDelete
  3. Je suis allée voir son blog c'est impressionnant.
    Merci.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear your thoughts so please leave me a message and brighten up my day. Merci!