Sunday 22 November 2009

Nursery time


A few gift ideas for babies

Winter Cocon branche by Cocon

Rabbit lamp by White Rabbit England


Cards to frame by Cloud Cuckoo designs from Molly-Meg

Mobile by Isabelle Chauvet from Picnidouille

Spotty Giraffe print by Kate - PapaStour

1970s rocking horse money box - The Wooden Donkey

Promenading Elephant or Rabbit - Bailey's Home and Garden
BOK wooden blocks - Petit Flaneur


Knitty Knitty cat - The Black Rabbit

Handprinted pillowcases by Suzanne Harrison - Made in Hastings

Handprinted pillowcases by Suzanne Harrison - Made in Hastings



Concertina of cards to display by Nathalie Lété from Bianca and Family

15 comments:

  1. guess I'm a big baby , love the branche and the rabbit

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are beautiful collections! I love the pillowcases! so playful!

    Hope you have a great week! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are just wonderful finds Deb :) K

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree, great finds. Especially love the tree and the cards, mobileand printed textiles :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love these Deb. We have those cards instore and they are so cute. Now I'm off to check out the mobile - fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, these are all lovely gift ideas! I think it would be impossible to pick just one! Really love the branch, the spotted giraffe, the elephant, the cats, and especially that pillowcase! Ok, really ALL of them!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are so clever and sweet...what a beautiful variety.

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are wonderful!
    I produce unique, keepsake gifts for the parents of babies, that look great framed on nursery walls;
    http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=6334420
    Would love to know what you think.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the rabbit lamp which is so sweet!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such gorgeous things! love them all .

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the Suzanne Harrison especially.

    ReplyDelete
  12. The lamp and the ark would be my favorites :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear your thoughts so please leave me a message and brighten up my day. Merci!