Sunday 20 September 2009

And the winner is...



Favorite Color Print by Finnish photographer JenniPenni

Well, first of all, a HUGE THANK YOU to each and everyone of you. I'm delighted to see so many of my favorite bloggers over at Kickcan & Conkers and I've loved reading all of your comments. I wish I could give you all a little something for taking part, but only 77 more posts to go before I put together another set of goodies (just in time for Christmas)!

So, without further ado, the winner of my first give-away, selected at random by Mr B., is

Flora May from Through the Round Window


Congratulations Flora, I'll pop these in the post for you this week.

Commiserations to everyone else.

Business as usual tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. Oh me oh my! I am Lady Chuffed of Chuffington Manor about this! - thank you so much Deborah!

    PS - thanks also for the heads-up on the TMBG Here Comes Science CD/DVD - I was getting them confused with Barenaked Ladies (who have done some stuff for kids too - also very good). I've got the other two Here Comes... CDs in my basket at Amazon right now!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear your thoughts so please leave me a message and brighten up my day. Merci!